Graduate Certificate Programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Graduate Certificate in Public Budgeting & Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Urban Management & Policy
Admission Requirements for Graduate Certificate Programs:
Admission to a Graduate Certificate program is open to graduates of colleges and universities accredited by a regional accrediting agency. To apply, students must meet the following requirements (applications can be submited here):
- Submit a completed Graduate Admissions application form and statement of professional goals
- Submit one official transcripts from each post secondary educational institution
- Submit three letters of recommendation from academic or professional sources
- Have an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Visit the UNC Charlotte Graduate School web site for more information.
MPA alumna is Misha Eady-Harbold.
The mission of the Master of Public Administration Program at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte is to provide education and training for the public and nonprofit sectors, conduct scholarly and applied research to advance the field of public administration, and serve the community.
Master of Public Administration
9201 University City Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Prof. Suzanne Leland