Academic Petitions

Academic Petitions are used to process many different types of requests. Common uses are:

  • Late registration requests
  • Late withdrawal requests
  • Course hour overload requests
  • Transfer credit adjustments
  • General requests, both course and non-course related

Detailed information on Academic Petitions can be found on the Grad School website here. The Academic Petition system can be accessed here. If you have questions as to whether or not you need to submit an Academic Petition, please contact either your faculty advisor or the MPA Director.

Contact Us

Master of Public Administration
9201 University City Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001

Prof. Suzanne Leland
Phone: 704-687-5937

Administrative Assistant
Phone: 704-687-5974